WordPress Web Developer Intern (Remote) 4months
If you like working in an environment that is determined by you and provides for self organizing, then TekCitadel LLC is a place for you. Our daily stand ups with our agile Team is a moving exercise full of fun. We are looking for an intern who is familiar with WordPress best practices and can hand code WordPress plugins meeting our clients requirements. This internship position could lead to a permanent hire if the intern demonstrates discipline and respects deadlines. You must be able to learn new technologies out of what you know.
Candidates will learn and develop new specific skill(s), enhance their known skills and benefit from their personal educational learning experience by working along side cross teams of experienced professionals. The candidate will be evaluated (for internal use) at the end of the internship. The candidates evaluation will be submitted to the respective university, if required and/or requested by the university. Candidate in the process of application will be required to email their internship letter from the University.
2 year experience and completed coursework with WordPress.
- Candidate is working toward degree in Computer Science.
- Graphic design, photo editing, and theme editing a must
Candidate must have basic skills of the following:
- API Server integration
- CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
- Graphic and Responsive Design Skills - Adobe Creative, Illustrator and InDesign
- MySQL database programming (the WordPress default database)
- A Git repository like GitHub or GitLab
- Libraries like jQuery for additional interactivity
- A WordPress framework like Genesis
- Experience with Plugins
- API integrations Github
Candidate has the ability to work with Word Press Development team environment on Front-end development and Back-end Development of a WordPress project.
Compensation: Candidate will be provided with allowance to sustain and enable him/her work effectively remotely by purchasing internet data and etc…..